Summer 2022 Season Runs June 12th – October 2nd
Explore our backyard of the Bridger-Teton National Forest by horseback. Our beautiful horses will take you through the Buffalo Fork River, alpine meadows, and up to the mountaintops. Enjoy a two-hour or three-hour ride with the majestic Tetons range as the backdrop. For families with children ages 6-8, we offer a special experience where in addition to a trail ride your little cowboy or cowgirl can help the wrangler care for their horse. For more adventurous guests, we also offer all-inclusive guided overnight pack trips. Horseback trail rides are available to the public. Contact us to make a reservation.
We pride ourselves on match-making riders with the right horse. Please see the rider qualifications below before booking your adventure.
- Riders should not be afraid of heights or large animals.
- Long pants and close-toed shoes are required.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Riders ages 9-15 must be accompanied by a riding adult.
- Upon booking, we will ask a few additional questions that will help us make the best match.
Please arrive on time. Prior to your ride, you will need to sign risk acknowledgment paperwork and take part in a safety orientation. You can expedite this process by signing our risk of acknowledgment form ahead of time here.